Sunday, July 29, 2012

I don't really understand some people.

I don't know why they're less than perfect.  They can't let major issues go wrong and not know what something really is they've done.  Some things seem like they need to be done.  I don't want to be dissed after being tricked and having this feeling permanent, like that I'll never be good enough.  I never did anything to garner that.  Some people may be taught a lesson by that and overcome it, but I'll never figure out what I did wrong in certain places.  It seems that everyone should have relationships with different people, if they want, but sometimes there is no reason other than for prestige or pleasure.  That seems to be all some people've done.

Well, a lot of people might seem dangerous, but I suppose they dress up what they do.  It seems like my approval is what people seek, but I don't want to let things go to far at my expense.